ELECTRIC FURNACES SERIES F.MC.EMI
E.M.I. Italia is highly specialised in the design and manufacture of F.MC.EMI type electric furnaces for baking and polymerisation of:
• di-electric insulating paints
• surface coatings (i.e. for stove enamelling)
• drying of plastic granules
Polymerisation furnaces: technical characteristics
Thirty years' experience in the field allows E.M.I. Italia (based in Bresso with factory in Agrate Brianza, near Milan), to offer cutting-edge products, reliable for performance and safety.
The F.MC.EMI series of electric industrial furnaces are made with load-bearing steel sheet and feature:
• epoxy paint external finish
• fully automated drying cycles, expulsion of gases released by the paints and internal cooling of the furnace (upon completion of baking), with the possibility to preset the work cycle times and the temperature;
• fans made of explosion-proof material;
• two sets of independently activated, steel-armoured heating elements with terminals for electrical wiring outside of the furnace;
• floor level runners to enable the introduction of the parts trolley or drawers in the furnace;
• base of the parts trolley with removable drip tray.
E.M.I. Italia offers a 360 degree service for the renovation and retrofit of old baking and polymerisation furnaces, also providing a full range of original spare parts.